IMPORTANT! Only the Nokia SL3 15-digit can be unlocked, regardless of the operator and the country to which it is blocked. To now if it is 20 digits on te software unlock tab, click on create file lbf and by clicking on read info the following information wil appear: SO_CODE_LEN: 15 (or 20), with this you can know if it is 15 or 20 digits. If it is 20 digits do not use te bruteforce service.(SEE THE 15-DIGIT MODELS HERE)
- Install Nokia PC Suite
- Instalar SL3 HASH USB Reader.
- Open the SL3 HASH USB Reader and connect the Nokia (Select PC Suite Mode on the phone).
- Wait until the drivers are installed.
- Click on the READ HASH button
- The program will begin to execute the task (See the operations log). Once the process is finished the program will create several files, the one with the extension ".bcl" is the necessary file to perform the calculation of the NCK code to free the equipment (the directory shown above indicates the location where it is stored such file)
- Send the generated file (.bcl) here.